Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

This 2019 LMC Is Gonna Blow You Away! How Many Eyes Do You See?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 282Next Topic  
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  02:19 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add joefinds to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It was easy on my computer, just copy & paste! I don't have that option on my phone. And I have one that is sure to stir up that Coin World cause this LMC has at least 5 profiles mouth's, eyes, gonna blow you away if I can get the pics up here! Can't figure out how this even happened other than guessing that while making the working for, it was loose and they went to lunch while it carved face over face over face. No text abnormalities.

Wow! I did it!
So let's hear some thoughts on this one
This isn't machine, multiple stsmpprd, this die was carved this way?
Valued Member
United States
357 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  02:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We'll definitely need clearer pictures in focus with a less harsh light source to get an idea of what you see.

And because what you're seeing is localized to the face I think close-ups would also be a great move
Bedrock of the Community
United States
38494 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  04:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF. We will need better photos to help you. Also, please rotate and crop photos properly before posting them.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
628 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  04:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lcutler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Better pictures please, from these pictures it appears normal.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7052 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  05:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF. I'm going to ask the moderators to move your thread to the appropriate forum.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  06:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joefinds to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know now the reason for the lack of clarity which is my new phone that had me wondering also - didn't peel clear cover from lens(Duh), and I clicked on "errors" ? Don't know how it ended up here. Would appreciate if it was m9ved to variety & errors please. I will have fresh photos for you tomorrow. . . . And "normal"? You honestly dont see the eye behind the eye & brow behind the correct one? Anyway, i'll have your wishes granted tomorrow and if post could be moved that would be great. Thanks

*** Edited by Staff to remove YELLING. All capital letters is the internet version of yelling. Please do not do it in titles or posts. ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
3595 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  07:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Eager to see the new, large and sharp photos.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1060 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!

We await for your new closer photos with anxious anticipation!
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Edited by Dearborn
04/08/2021 08:54 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3341 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  08:55 am  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You honestly dont see the eye behind the eye & brow behind the correct one?

Sorry, but the photo is too small to see anything other than a 2019 D cent.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55872 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Much larger pic, please. You'll get more replies if you show your images right-side up.

to the CCF!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 282Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05