Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello We Are New Here. Come Across 2 Coins Trying 2 See Peoples Opinions

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 394Next Topic  
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  7:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Coffeyca to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So my fiancee an I come across 2 coins while cleaning out a condemned house... 1 of them is a 1972 Kennedy half dollar non minted. It is un really good condition.

The 2nd coin is a 1968 S class penny. The case thay it is in Says B.U. on it as well. And it is in excellent condition.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17227 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5073 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
99075 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.

We need to see the coins!

Uploading Photos

Free Image Optimizer
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonnin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!

BU is an older term not sure it is still used, meaning 'brilliant uncirculated" which means 'pretty much like it came out of the stamp at the mint'. Can't say if it really is that good without pics, but that is what you probably are seeing. Its possibly around ms60 in modern grading terms if the BU is correct.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20201 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Keep on looking. Might be even more there.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As mentioned, please post pictures for better assessment.
What exactly do you mean by* non minted *?
to Community.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1272 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF

Would love to see your coins to better help you out with your questions.
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 394Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
New