Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need Help With These Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 372Next Topic  

United States
37 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  03:33 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Vin71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So last weekend I was at my moms house having dinner. My mom had given me several coins that amazed me. Can anyone tell me if anyone has come across these type of coins.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8497 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  03:57 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the overall color, these look like coins that have been buried and dug up, like metal detector finds.
Valued Member
United States
323 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KeepTheChange to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All 3 are damaged. Nothing to note. Spenders.
It isn't searched if you dont know what you are looking for.
Learn More...
United States
19156 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  07:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@vin, I'm only seeing surface discoloration and circulation wear. Is there something that you are seeing with the coins in hand that isn't coming through in your pics?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
3907 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing out the ordinary that I can determine. Please post only one coin per topic--makes it easier for readers to stay focused and offer accurate information. Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9686 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is it that amazed you?
I see 40 cents worth of coins.
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thomas Jefferson seems to have a booger on the 64. Sorry I had to add that point. It is the most special thing about the coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5646 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For future postings, please, one coin per thread. Makes things easier for us.

That said, all three of your coins have environmental tarnishing/staining issues and damage. How and why isn't important, as damage is damage. No numismatic value/premium, sorry. Keep searching!

ša va bien aller

Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 372Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
New