1. Replica of Phillip II bronze, as noted above.
2. Antoninus Pius denarius, but it is not genuine. Match for coin in Fake Database is here
3. Commodus denarius. Appears worn but genuine.
4. Constans, late Roman bronze. Also genuine.
5. Julius Caesar denarius. Fake. If genuine, it would be worth thousands of dollars, as this is a quite famous and very popular coin design. But it isn't genuine.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis