Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Inherited Coins And More & Now I'm Addicted!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 889Next Topic
Page: of 2

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  02:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JNyGold to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My name is Janice and I'm from Rochester,Michigan. I inherited coins and sports cards from a friend who was a casual collector and now I'm obsessed with it. I have so many questions on coins I might drive ya'll crazy!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11983 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  03:03 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF! We'll do the best we can.
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
18165 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  06:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Learn More...
United States
103793 Posts
Valued Member
New Zealand
73 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NZStamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome. I've been revitalised(I was bored one day) with coins(cause it was raining outside). Now addicted again had coins stored away for some 30+ years.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JNyGold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!! Is this where I ask a question?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5328 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While reveling in numismatics, keep an eye on those sports trading cards--these days the market is nuts for many of them.
Learn More...
United States
20601 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I might drive ya'll crazy!

What makes you think we aren't already crazy!

Welcome to CCF!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
1391 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!

Quote:
Thanks!! Is this where I ask a question?

Best to poke around the various fora to see which matches your coin question. That way you can get the expert advice you need.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5074 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9949 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can drive me around the block but too late for driving me crazy.

To post questions on coins, try to find the appropriate catagories and post 1 or 2 at a time if you want to get opinions or answers. Sometimes people put up a lot of pictures in one post and they go somewhat ignored as far as member comments go.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60763 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
884 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Janice! You got the coin bug....It's catchy. Ask questions in the appropriate coin forums on the site dedicated to certain types of coins.
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2021  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community Janice!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1256 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2021  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
can't wait to see what you inherited. Everyone on the forum loves coins that's why we are on here. So many experts that would happily answer any questions you have. We will do are best to help
Pillar of the Community
United States
2433 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2021  06:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome and congrats on the coins and cards, but sorry you lost a really good friend.

(No one here wants a vaccine developed for the "coin bug" you've got, just images.)
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 889Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05