Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

$20 Bill With Jesus On It Was Wondering If It Was An Error Or Done Later

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 331Next Topic  

United States
25 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  5:38 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Cecil7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found this 20 dollar bill with jesuson it. It looks like it was stamped over the top of. Could this be an error?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58159 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely did not leave the BEP this way!

to the CCF!
Valued Member
United States
436 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It seems t be stamped on there after the print.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3205 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Could this be an error?

Absolutely not, and I'm a little surprised anyone would think that. Jesus man.
Valued Member
United States
415 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jesus doesn't do anything in error.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1107 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not Jesus...Jesús
Pillar of the Community
United States
3715 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PMDI - post mint divine intervention. Technically PBEPDI but I like PMDI better.
Learn More...
Australia
13648 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  04:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jesús is probably the name of a moneychanger somewhere overseas - presumably somewhere Spanish-speaking. As these stamps are more commonly applied in Asia, my guess would be the Philippines.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58159 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good insight there!
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Jesús is probably the name of a moneychanger
If not for the diacritic in the name, this comment might sound peculiar.
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoolBreeze to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This stamp was put there by Jesus Morales, he is a tourist advisor in the Buena Vista district of Baja California. He stamps a lot of notes destined for popular destinations like Senor Frogs. Jesus is 5 10' about a 155 lbs. and drives a black Nissan Versa. Jesus was born in 1987 but I don't have his exact birthday listed. Jesus lived at Evaristo molina 44 Burocrata Ruiz Cortinez, 22406 Tijuana, Mexico up until 2019. I don't know his present living arrangements. Jesus has two daughters from his first marriage Alejandra and Leticia. Jesus is presently not married. Jesus's parents live in the Independencia district of Mexacali. Their names are Francisco Ruiz and Elizabeth. They drive a grey-blue Kia Sportage. The couple has 3 children: Antonio, Jesus, and Veronica. Antonio works at CS Tech Contract Manufacturing textile mill. Veronica works as a hostess/waitress at the Lorenza Bar & Grill. How am I doing so far, don't you find this amusing? It's complete hogwash, but I thought it would be better to read than the BEP does not put stamps on their notes. Some of you were probably thinking- how can he know all of this from a single stamp? He can't, he made it all up. We needed content and I didn't feel like making my own post. Also there wasn't much to say in this post, so I got creative. I was going to add more but a joke's a joke- I hope you all enjoyed the roller coaster ride.
Edited by CoolBreeze
06/12/2021 8:33 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58159 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Most informative, and thanks!
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CoolBreeze, you had me going until you doxxed Jesús.
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 331Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05