Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Inactive For 4 Years

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 482Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
154 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  11:36 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DouglasFir to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello again everyone, well, my local coin shop closed about 4 years ago now and it pretty much ended my collecting days. I was coin roll hunting as well, but the banks weren't very accommodating so I stopped. Sigh. I guess my collecting is now limited to online only, which is ok, as it's my only option now, I'll get used to it. But the good news is I got but by the bug again and I'm back! I'll need to pick up some new supplies to get me going, but that's ok! I feel like I'm starting all over again here. my books are all 4 years old now, and I haven't used my knowledge of coins in just as long. Hope I can get back to where I was. Happy to be back, trying the best I can!
Edited by DouglasFir
06/13/2021 11:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1387 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add That Coin Dude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome home, DouglasFir, we missed you.
Keep track of your collection: https://en.ucoin.net/?ref=Ux0E0if
My collection: https://en.ucoin.net/uid112788
A friendly coin dude that is here for you! A coin collector from the Midwest USA.
I specialize in minting varieties and coin identification. I am online 3+ times every day for 6-12 hours.
My best US coin find: http://goccf.com/t/387871
Learn More...
Canada
9842 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  09:35 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back!
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Learn More...
United States
103630 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
218 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
glad to see you back!
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2620 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back! You're the new guy again, bring the donuts!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9198 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
back!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5283 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Relocate to the greater Los Angeles area, a dozen or so coins shops--and a few shows too!
Edited by ijn1944
06/14/2021 5:10 pm
Valued Member
Canada
154 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DouglasFir to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone! I'm so glad to be back and start enjoying this hobby again!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11248 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry for the late reply on this but welcome back! Sometimes you just need a break. Looking forward to the donuts.
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2021  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looking forward to the donuts.

don't forget the coffee, DouglasFir!
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 482Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05