Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1942 D LWC RPM FS-502 ANACS MS65RD

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 216Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1668 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  11:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Splurged on this one recently. Got it for around $100. I've been looking for one of these for a while and the price was right on this one. I don't even recall an ms version of this coin posted on here. I'll probably crack it out of its case and send it into PCGS with my next submission. Definitely worthy of the grade IMO. What do you think?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59280 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gotta love that!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5024 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a very nice one! Congrats! I'd agree that it looks like it should come back a 65. Strong RPM and a solid grade!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. varieties and errors
Pillar of the Community
United States
1668 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys. Working so much this time of year I don't have time for much cherry-picking. Although I think I have a couple of knockouts on the way. I probably won't comment on this post again because I'll be out of cell range but thanks in advance and I'll have a couple more coming when I get time.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
40032 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. Just wondering why crack it out of ANACS and send to PCGS?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
1668 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
John1. These for some reason carry a lot more value in a PCGS holder.
Pillar of the Community
United States
548 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Check sheldius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice eye appeal on that RPM. Great coin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 216Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05