Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Bargain Sale On New 2021 CC Morgan

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 768Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
479 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  6:49 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sidekick-CA to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is $85 direct from US mint. Not to worry though, he offers free shipping. Others have them for sale for $250 and up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2021-Morga...018862?var=0

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21467 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All those presales on ebay are not allowed.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nk..._sacat=11116
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
All those presales on ebay are not allowed.

Once again I am sitting here in front of my computer and confused. I just clicked on the web address you posted, then to "sold items", and 411 different eBay deals popped up. Bobby, you know more about eBay than maybe anybody else here; what do you mean? Were you just joking?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21467 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Presales MUST be shipped within 30 days of payment.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/...licy?id=4252
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2797 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No comment about the presale issue. That does seem to be against eBay's unenforced policy. But the price is for an ANACS certified MS70. The 250 dollar range is for raw coins. It's not really fair to compare.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1722 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jfransch to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How are they offering graded TPG coins when no coins have been shipped yet from the mint?
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2797 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
How are they offering graded TPG coins when no coins have been shipped yet from the mint?

I don't know why we are picking on this seller. There are dozens of sellers who take a calculated risk and list a percentage of their coins as graded 70's before they submit them. They rely on statistics to do the rest. If they fail, they will cancel the sale.
The seller is clear about what they are selling and is not misleading the buyer. If you don't want to buy it, then don't. The price seems reasonable for what is being sold.
As I mentioned, while this does seem to be against eBay policy, it is being done by many sellers and not being enforced by eBay and most sellers probably don't know about the rule.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10081 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
eBay won't enforce a rule like this because they get the seller fees to hold in my opinion. At least for awhile anyway.
Personally, I am not going to gamble on getting my purchase cancelled and having my money tied up.
I have nothing against waiting on a sure thing if it is a good deal and have nothing bad to say about the seller.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21467 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
eBay won't enforce a rule like this because they get the seller fees to hold in my opinion.

Well about 80 listings disappeared overnight from the link I posted.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well about 80 listings disappeared overnight from the link I posted.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
eBay won't go against buyers scamming sellers though.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 768Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: