Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rare Serial Number $1 7 Of A Kind 2013 Series

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 534Next Topic  
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  3:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mistim to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Can anyone advise me on this bill and what I should do
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
64278 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find!

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
731 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Condition is everything!

. . . . . to CCF
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42754 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rare in what sense?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
512 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
check out this website---banknoteserialchecker.com/us-paper-banknote-checker
Edited by mikev50
10/02/2021 5:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7443 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2021  06:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a cool serial number but by the photo appears to be folded and well circulated. That is definitely going to limit the collector appeal and value.

to the CCF
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3520 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2021  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool find. Personally,I wouldn't call it rare, but it's definitely a keeper. Put it in a quality currency sleeve.
Learn More...
United States
108260 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42754 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a birthday note,Novenber-11-1911
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
108260 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It is a birthday note,Novenber-11-1911
Yes. Yes it is!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 534Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: