Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

$10 Double Denomination Note

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 739Next Topic
Page: of 2

Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  11:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Gammsarah to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have a $10 bill printed on $20 paper (with all security features for the $20 note)

I'm curious on the value for it

Edited by Gammsarah
10/10/2021 10:08 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62812 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Access denied, at least to me.

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2067 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I won't even try looking through a drive link:p please try and crop and post the images through the CFF, it's fairly easy to learn.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6123 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  12:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

"Access Denied" to me, too!

Resize your images using the tools available here:

https://www.coincommunity.com/image-optimizer/

Valued Member
Canada
70 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fenian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I can't view them either. The Prominence Sale 5 auction coming up has one listed.

You might want to keep an eye on the results.
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gammsarah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've updated the post with the pictures
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gammsarah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fenian do you have a link? I wasn't able to find it on their website
Valued Member
Canada
70 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  10:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fenian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's on their auction page for an auction they are running next month. Estimate is $1000.

https://auctions.canadiancoinsandpa.../328/lot/557
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8622 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  12:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yours appears to be in much better condition than the one listed for auction.
You should send it to BCS for grading.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Edited by DBM
10/11/2021 12:30 am
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  12:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gammsarah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to get in touch with BCS. It is def in better shape than the one listed for auction.
Edited by Gammsarah
10/11/2021 12:32 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4866 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add john100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It"s worth grading, the error currency market is literally on fire, the note in auction will sell way above estimates, and welcome !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1491 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF.
What an awesome ERROR $10. Everybody I knew went bananas in search for these back around 2009 (including myself). Nope, like so many others, never found one.

Quote:
It"s worth grading, the error currency market is literally on fire, the note in auction will sell way above estimates, ...

as these double-denominations errors tend to attract world/US collectors' attention & the market is very hot.

Check out:
https://cdnpapermoney.com/index.php?topic=9784.0
for a "discussion" amongst the CDN collector community back then & congrats on being the owner of a very lucrative note.
Learn More...
United States
106425 Posts
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gammsarah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to look into getting it graded. I'll update you all when I do
Valued Member
Canada
70 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fenian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Note at auction just sold for $1150 plus fees.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
626 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fenian, which one are you looking at? The one I see didn't sell even at the $250 start price.

https://auctions.canadiancoinsandpa...-major-event

Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 739Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: