Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1853 Liberty Seated Quarter - Sad State

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 217Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
197 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  3:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add silverexile to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,
Unsure what to do with this. I honestly dont remember where I got it from but she is here, and looking a little sad.. But what to do with it. I assume under any circumstance it is Details, Details+, if there is one..
Im going to try to sell on Ebay for 99c starting price and see what come from it..
thoughts..?

Pillar of the Community
United States
8401 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good details cleaned, pitted. It is still the one year type quarter with arrows and rays. Love that design.
Edited by numismatic student
10/15/2021 3:14 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62758 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good grief!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3270 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
G Details, damaged, cleaned. Unfortunate for sure.

Best of luck with eBay. I feel you be lucky to get $10-$15 out of it
Pillar of the Community
United States
836 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still a good type set coin though!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set:
http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
ANA # 3204217
CONECA # Y-6505
Pillar of the Community
United States
642 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure if it would be even worth selling on Ebay after fees and shipping. This is the type of coin that would be in the dealer's junk bin. I'd say keep it or maybe give it to a new collector.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3248 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coin should sell in the $10 range. If you ship with eBay standard envelope, you will pay
53 cents postage with tracking, but you have to follow the standard envelope rules for packaging. I have shipped about 50 packages with coins under $20 using eBay standard envelope, but it does have some bugs with tracking.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree, G Details. I could see a YN snagging it for a starter type set. It will sell.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 217Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: