Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1884 Silver Nickel, Just For Good Measure

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 383Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1505 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  8:23 pm Show Profile   Check 47P7's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Please try and grade and comment.
thank you all
H

Bedrock of the Community
United States
10246 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stab at AU55
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
19359 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  06:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree;
AU-55
Pillar of the Community
Canada
725 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm thinking EF-45...some wear above and in front of the ear and the leaves on the reverse as well.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
64318 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say AU-53/55.
Valued Member
Canada
62 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CAmint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe this would be a Far 4.
AU-50
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 383Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: