Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Most Promising Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 177Next Topic  
Valued Member
Russian Federation
389 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  10:27 am Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have already read about this somewhere on the forum, but I would like to discuss this topic more.
Which coins (country, period) would you recommend for investment. What will increase greatly in price in the near future and what is already starting to sell dearly ?
For example, don't you think that the coins of China, Korea and Japan need to be collected now and put aside for investment?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3393 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gxseries to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a bit too late to buy Asian coins in particular Chinese and Korean as prices have gone out of control. Russian coins have also appreciated drastically in the last 20 years.

Best rule of thumb is to look at the global economy of how each country is performing. If a country is showing promises of good growth, that usually means that the people have more money to spend on hobbies and coins are no exception.
My partial coin collection http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/gxseries

My numismatics articles and collection: http://www.gxseries.com/numis/numis_index.htm Regularly updated at least once a month.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1717 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It seems everything is overpriced these days.
That said, I think that American and European coins may underperform. Demographics of the US and Europe will be the main cause of that.
Perhaps coins from South America or Africa are still good buys?
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 177Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: