Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1830 Large Cent - Medium Letters Variety N-6

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 179Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Germany
1601 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  02:46 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Post deleted due to lack of interest.
Edited by GERMANICVS
Yesterday 01:07 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10845 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i wasnt sure if you are looking for comments on the coin or just posting historical data on the variety. if you are looking for comments, I'm confused which obverse and reverse the coin is?
Pillar of the Community
Germany
1601 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Deleted.

Edited by GERMANICVS
Yesterday 01:07 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1988 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday was Thanksgiving in the US. Maybe there weren't a lot of people on here.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62680 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Exactly so.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8530 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:47 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Germanicvs, sorry I missed your post, I took up another part time gig here and my free (hobby) time is shorter than I'd like. I always enjoy your coins, especially the EAC ones. I've been putting in 14+ hour days at an animal surgery center, not enough time for coins this month or next I'm afraid, I am filling in due to Covid-19 induced shortages. I probably will have to cut my CCF time down considerably until January or there about.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Edited by westcoin
Yesterday 11:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
8354 Posts
 Posted Today  21H 5M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw the pictures and was going to post a for the upgrade but was being pulled in all directions this holiday week. Seemed like a significant upgrade with nice color. Congrats.
IN NECESSARIIS UNITAS - IN DUBIIS LIBERTAS - IN OMNIBUS CARITAS
Help me optimize my photo setup: http://goccf.com/t/411871
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 179Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: