Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found A Nice 2013 P Nckel Reverse Trail Die From A Bank Roll. 2013 P-5 Der-005 Wsta

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 188Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1245 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  9:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Ran across a nice trail die this evening from a bank roll. Still new to nickels, so still trying to figure out the background color that best suits this coin.... The closeups are a bit shotty, trying to capture the trails, lighting is the key to these guys and it tends to be out of focus when I find the best lighting. Didn't dig deep enough to see what the die stage was.

LINK http://www.traildies.com/2000-2020p...with_trails/

2013P-5DER-005WSTA

-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1488 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What you show could be trails. I am sorry for the CCf community to say but we ignore the trails.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42851 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  04:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. Been awhile since anyone posted a trail die.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
2160 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  06:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still haven't found one of the nickels with trails. Nice find and I'm sure there are not that many left in circulation.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1245 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, guys! I have found three since I have started searching nickels and this is the second of this particular one I have found.

LINK http://goccf.com/t/408298&SearchTerms=trail,die
-makecents-
Edited by -makecents-
01/11/2022 08:22 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 188Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: