Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Australian Commemorative $10 Notes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 222Next Topic  

Australia
1 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  10:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Stenmark to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have four notes with the following serial numbers:-
AA00088872
AA00088873
AA00088876
AA10003189

All are uncirculated, in the RBA blue commemorative note sleeve and in perfect condition. I also have the RBA commemorative note paper envelopes which are in average condition with one being in below average and torn condition. Just wondering if these have any particular value?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42851 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  04:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3362 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Extremely vague and unhelpful description.

You have NOT mentioned

1. Denomination - although I assume its 1988 Centennial $10
2. No pictures - we are a VISUAL board
3. If the $10, what colour are the serial numbers?

Once you can answer these questions and show photos then we can help you. Until then, we are blind men feeling around in the dark.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1915 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My out of date McDonalds says that AA00 is first prefix for the folders and so have a bit of value, but you'd best check ebay to see what they're currently selling for.
What are the numbers and signatures of the below average ones?
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 222Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: