Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New 1859 N9 Haxby Die Pairs Coming Soon

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 645Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
969 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2022  08:43 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
In the last 2 months, 3 new 1859 Narrow 9 die pairs have been discovered by 3 different collectors. In the next few weeks, these will be added to the Haxby on line catalog. (I'm hoping to get the first one on this weekend) 2 of these pairs have new reverse dies and one is a new pairing of known dies. This brings the total of 1859 N9 reverse dies found to 225.

Keep hunting. There are more discoveries out there waiting to be found!
Valued Member
United States
467 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2022  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dan-in-crystal-lake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to them!
Pillar of the Community
United States
969 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2022  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Dan. I know one of them is of particular interest to you!

Check your email. I sent you something interesting a few minutes ago.
Valued Member
Canada
172 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SP67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you are probably referring to this one:

https://www.vickycents.com/rev-e29x.html

This new pair was discoved by a member of my Local Club.

And

This one:

https://www.vickycents.com/rev-f2x.html

The third one is not yet published I guess.
Pillar of the Community
United States
969 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, those are the two new reverse dies. Thanks for posting the links to those.

It will probably be another week before the third new die pair is published.
Pillar of the Community
United States
969 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2022  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The last of the three new die pairs is now in the Haxby catalog. The NEWS page in the catalog will direct you to information about all three of them.

https://www.vickycents.com/news--7822.html

Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1626 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2022  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fourmack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And how many more are there ?

trillions I hope
Cheers Don

Vickies cents and GB Farthings nut.
"Old" is a figure of speech and nothing more
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4398 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  07:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have been a very busy boy, Randy.
Valued Member
United States
467 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dan-in-crystal-lake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That last one is my favorite!
Pillar of the Community
United States
969 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You have been a very busy boy, Randy.

Yes I have Bill, and not just with coins. It's hard to find the time ( not to mention the energy) to do everything I want to.

Quote:
That last one is my favorite!

I knew it would be Dan!

Quote:
And how many more are there ? trillions I hope

Maybe 20 or 30 more? Don't stop hunting Don. I'm hoping there's one out there with your name on it.

Thanks to all of those faithful 1859 collectors who keep searching. Hope you enjoy collecting them as much as Jim and I do! And we never do anything to the catalog without remembering all the hard work Ed put into it. Thanks again Ed!
Edited by Phil310
07/09/2022 2:27 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 645Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: