Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Best Week For West Points Plus More.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 412Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  6:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Last week I had 3 West Points and 1 S mint zero silvers and a few common die chip errors.

Today I have 22 West Points and 12 S Mints 1 Gold Plated 3 nice spitting horses, 4 leaky buckets, 3 In God We Rusts, 9 Extra Cactus Leaf, so many huge die chips and more. I also found a Pictured Rocks WDDO 001.

All customer wrapped 1800.00 worth. (Vending Machine guy) Bank of America. I almost did not get them because the bad luck from customer wrapped quarters. These didn't have a line on the wraps so I grabbed 400.00 worth. 1st roll found a West Point. Then 6 more and 2 S mints and 2 spitting horses you don't need a microscope to see it.

All my West Points and S Mints I put in capsules. I just like them and that Gold Plated quarter too.

I'll post more pics. Almost like someone dumped their collection
Learn More...
United States
24242 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Quite a haul you've got there @cap. My fave is that I paired proof—I'm looking forward to seeing closeups of that the most.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45798 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice haul. 50 post milestone coming up soon, contest time
I know what you should offer as prizes
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10427 Posts
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll post more pics when I get back home. Many more. After a literal dry spell for 12 months of one here and a few there meaning 1 to 4 keepers per box of Quarters, Nickels, Pennies and Dimes with zero luck at all with Halves unless they are customer wrapped and only a few rolls and almost always in a brown older wrap, but it was a crazy week for sure. Spoiled a little too I guess. Felt good everytime I had a find and even went on a bender 2 to 4 boxes a day from 5 different banks.

Here are 2 pics of the 82 S Proof. There is 1 teeny knick but it is pretty flawless. The other 1989 proof was pretty circulated.

I will get better pics though so bare with me.
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  11:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to mention after I grabbed the 1st 400.00 worth and seen what it held I went right back there and grabbed the rest of what was in that group of customer wrapped.
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2022  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are pics outside the capsule.

Learn More...
United States
114863 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 412Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: