Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Don't Be So Quick To Donate Your Donation Dollars.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 624Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Australia
1294 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  4:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
You could be giving away more than you think.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cam...e/1299814350
Mind you, according to this bird, every coin she finds is 'rare'.
Yet another reminder to stop browsing Scumtree for coins...
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4281 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She is what I refer to as a, bottom feeding scum sucker.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
Learn More...
Australia
421 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
She is what I refer to as a, bottom feeding scum sucker.

triggersmob.... how did you know she barracks for Carlton?
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4281 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  02:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Educated guess. :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3500 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  03:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gxseries to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
darn thats a good get rich idea!

That said, I'll rather see such listings over counterfeits any time any day
My partial coin collection http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/gxseries

My numismatics articles and collection: http://www.gxseries.com/numis/numis_index.htm Regularly updated at least once a month.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1282 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
David, just ignore that you ain't going to get rid of it in the end if they believe in fairytale let them it's not going to sell.

As for actual error that I've see for the donation dollar are the Bullseye and a weak/grease strike (obverse side usually bottom of the coin writing is missing), possible also a non-inked version as well, but due to the fact that removal of the ink is possible, it's hard to say unless you have the coin in hand.
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
4362 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2022  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
huh - I though Gumtree had been defunct since about 2007!

That is a scam, did you see the ads "4 Rear Australian Gold coins" - Make me an offer - Yeah 4 manky $1 coins I will offer you $2.95 for all 4 of them.

Is Gumtree run by drug addicts or Satan?

I mean I doubt anyone with an IQ of 72 or more would fall for that.

I love COINS!!!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1294 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2022  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Nah, not even Carlton supporters are that cringe worthy. She has to be a Pies supporter.

"If kicking a team out of the AFL would eliminate COVID, which team would you choose?"

"And why Collingwood?"
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4281 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2022  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"And why Collingwood?"

They knocked Freo out of the top 4.
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
Learn More...
Australia
421 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2022  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They knocked Freo out of the top 4.

Guys.... I think we're straying away from the topic of Donation Dollars....

With that in mind, I must say it was an absolute pleasure watching my beloved Pies kick the filth out of the finals......

Now I have forgotten what I was going to say.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
1294 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2022  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

With that in mind, I must say it was an absolute pleasure watching my beloved Pies kick the filth out of the finals......

TTKOO, up until now I thought you were a half decent person. Will have to re-evaluate that having just discovered where your loyalties lie..
Mind you, I think I would rather support the Pies than the Lions after their embarrassing performance at the weekend.
Edited by David Graham
08/22/2022 4:46 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
Australia
421 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2022  03:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Regarding the Donation Dollars

Quote:
TTKOO, up until now I thought you were a half decent person. Will have to re-evaluate that having just discovered where your loyalties lie..

I work at a zoo on the weekends selling tickets, experiences etc. I do this to meet lots of people, because Pies supporters have no friends.......

Quote:
Mind you, I think I would rather support the Pies than the Lions after their embarrassing performance at the weekend

Oh dear... it was not their finest hour.
On the bright side, the Lions do churn out great coaches.

Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 624Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: