Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Next Installment Of The 'Limited Edition Set' To Be Up For Sale Tomorrow (10/26/2022).

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,565Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13718 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  9:16 pm Show Profile   Check Dearborn's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'll be fighting for a set tomorrow. I'll be out in the desert on a job site so I hope my cell phone hot spot is quick enough - eithere that I'll try my trucks Wi-Fi.
Who else is going to get one?
Edited by Dearborn
10/26/2022 6:27 pm
Valued Member
United States
321 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With a mintage of 50k I don't think you will have any problem procuring a set.
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope you are able to get one!

This is not an item I am interested in getting. I only have one mint product left to buy this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3931 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not willing to spend the $200+ on this one
Pillar of the Community
United States
3365 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dearborn, I Know you collect These Too. I'm rather frustrated by the Mint's Product fees.... Justification, Difficult !!! Also With Silver @ no higher than $ 22 an ounce..in the last 12 months, Plenty of time to produce this set for Far Less than the Offered Release Price.... Very Over the top Gouging Here.... Sad Too. Best Wishes to those Whom Will Keep the LESPS Sets Complete come Noon... 50,000 is a Strong Mintage to Have a Chance to obtain This Sweet Silver Set. Unless I have missed something, I Too believe this set Will last for a few days .............. Ranting Over...
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13718 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13718 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2531 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You bet me by 5 sec.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13718 Posts
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well that took all of about 33 seconds to complete my purchase.
Excellent!
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cptbilly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
28,750 available as of 11:55 PDST
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13718 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2108 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bandsdean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bought a set about 6:30PM EST.
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pilotaggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife likes the quarters so I bought one this year. Don't normally get this set.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13718 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11770 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
24,706 left as of now.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,565Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: