Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ladder Note

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2012  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a nice one! Nothing like a gem double ladder! That deserves a pepper!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2012  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some recent additions

Pillar of the Community
United States
1048 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2012  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've had this for a few weeks now, but now just getting down to posting it. It's a 63-B Barr. What are you're thoughts on this one?

Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2012  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it and would keep it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2012  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nick beat me to it and I usually hang onto sn's like that which I find at face.

Not much of a premium if any for the sn. But then again you never know as it is tough to price these partial ladder TYPE sn's. You also have an older note which is harder to locate with 5 fives in a row.

One thing you might be able to do is pick up a matching sn on ebay...it may take a while. SN's like that will eventually show up on the bay.
Pillar of the Community
United States
814 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2012  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GoldenChest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had forgotten about ladders until I saw this thread. I immediatley searched my curency collection and found a scrambled star and a low ladder? I guess that is what you would call it. Pics below.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2012  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That low serial ladder is pretty cool. It is tough to find a serial under a thousand, let alone a ladder type so that is a great find! I know there are people who collect the scrambles and I would hang on to that as well. It's a shame one of those zeros wasn't a one, then it would be a 8 digit scrambled ladder.

Nice finds!
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2015  06:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kalel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey new here and I also had never heard of ladder notes. I got this just an hour ago. Would this be considered a ladder? Good/bad one?

Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.08 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05