Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My first box of Lincoln Cents for roll searching! but......

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2010  11:11 pm Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this topic Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
They were all 2010-D MS RD's
I have ordered Kennedy halves from this same bank and found 49 40%, and 10 90%.
I have not heard or seen any significant errors or varieties from this date except for the minor and tiny die cracks.
I guess I will just return and get my $25 back.

johnny54321 - Missed and eternally loved by your CCF family.
CCF members sell on eBay!

vermontensium's coins for sale :p
ANA LM1214396, C4

Pillar of the Community
United States
3591 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  06:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Maineman750 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well,you didn't strain your eyes anyway. I'm surprised nobody has offered to buy these.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2661 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well,you didn't strain your eyes anyway. I'm surprised nobody has offered to buy these.

Yeah, why not put them up for sale here or on the bay? I'll buy 10 rolls from ya for $10 plush shipping.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same thing happened to me awhile back !
I got two boxes in a row that were both 2010 D's.......
I took them to the coin shop and got $30.00 per box ! (Hey it's better than NOTHING !)
Learn More...
United States
61471 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$30 for a $25 box is lunch, or at least the gas you wasted getting the box in the first place.
Valued Member
United States
286 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  11:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add northwestseeker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
how do you order a box of pennies?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1081 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2010  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidZerbato to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
how do you order a box of pennies?

I'm curious too, it may seem stupid, but I've never done it. Is it as simple as walking up to a teller and asking to order a box?
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2010  12:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ayejay1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been trying to find a bank I can get Unc rolls like that once in awhile. I only get Brinks recycled ones
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2010  08:40 am  Show Profile   Check still lookin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add still lookin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Most banks should have boxes of cents on hand in the vault. Just ask for a box. Brinks around here always has circulated cents. I will switch to Brinks when all other banks are just getting new pennies.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7629 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2010  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coppercoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will pay $37.50 plus $10 shipping for that box and ANY 2008-2010 box like it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
809 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2010  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lincolncentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
happy new year everyone!!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05