Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cache Of 20x $100 Dated 1950, 1963

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2375 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2011  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks guys.

i put the choice ones up on the sell forum. I started it at $200 each. I feel that that might be a tad high. but you think people would bite at $150?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  07:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do not mean to discourage you or anything, but modern currency is a tough sell here on CCF. I once had chcu / pack fresh $2 stars notes for sale which were listed at about 40% below ebay prices and no one took any. I did have 2 members contact me and tell me what a good deal it was etc.

I did sell some $2 star packs to a member at a good price and he knew what he was doing (this is key). Also I know of a member who lists only on ebay for the same reasons and he has some nice notes which I have bought from him privately and he has bought some of my extra's etc.

Currency collecting is still in it's infancy and maybe some day there will be more activity on the BST for currencies at ccf and folks willing to pay a premium.

Have you considered taking the lot to a coin show etc?
Edited by Ceylon62
07/16/2011 07:53 am
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05