| Author |
Replies: 29 / Views: 1,056 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107910 Posts |
Quote:All things considered, it could be worse. The bright side is it will make a nice Christmas present to myself.  for you maybe -  According to the mint site on my 'Order Summary', my order has shipped!  already have a tracking number. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196389 Posts |
I will have to wait until after the rush to see order status of my subscription. The waiting room is already up. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3512 Posts |
My subscription is still "processing" so I purchased one from the web site. Less than a minute is the virtual waiting room, and a just a couple more to complete the order. Paid 12 bucks for the expedited shipping so I should have one in the next 3-5 days.
*Edited to correct shipping cost.
Edited by nfine Yesterday 12:24 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
944 Posts |
My subscription shows shipped.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196389 Posts |
Mine still shows processing. Oh well, I guess I will see it in December. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
12923 Posts |
My subscription shipped as well, according to the email I received 10 minutes ago.
Edited by CelticKnot Yesterday 2:34 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
436 Posts |
I received the "Shipped" E Mail also! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196389 Posts |
I feel like the redheaded stepchild. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7356 Posts |
2 emails received (9:09am & 1:35pm) today, all 4 of my sets have been shipped out....Now thinking about buying a few more sets ATS# 121,185 @ 3pm PST.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1093 Posts |
My subscription shows shipped. I ended up buying another one today so I can crack open one and still have on intact. I'm hoping they don't charge that one until it is shipped just so I can budget it a little better. Very expensive year.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3512 Posts |
Quote: I feel like the redheaded stepchild. You and me both, brother. Subscription is still processing, additional set now shows backorder.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts |
Just got the email:
Shipment Confirmation Your #USS1950**** has been confirmed
Good news — the shipment for your #USS1950**** placed on 10/01/26 has been confirmed. Thank you for shopping with the official U.S. Mint.
Edited by JennyCents Yesterday 6:47 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2150 Posts |
Received the shipment confirmation email at 9:10am this morning. My hunch is it will arrive Tuesday.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196389 Posts |
I got the "your order has shipped" email with tracking! 
|
| |
Replies: 29 / Views: 1,056 |