| Author |
Replies: 28,090 / Views: 2,341,757 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: Picked these from 2 boxes recently: Fantastic! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts |
Some folks have all the luck finding Walkers, Franklins, and 90% Kennedys. I only have a little bit of luck. I picked up a box today and found a few NIFCs and one 40%. I also pulled out 8 and a half rolls of the 1976 halves that one of my teller friends likes. Hopefully my box of dollars will be better. 
"I like money. I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out." Frito
Member CONECA, Early American Coppers, NETCC
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79635 Posts |
Nice finds, Roller42. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Excellent! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1102 Posts |
On Tuesday stopped at a bank teller had one roll turned out to be a good one. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79635 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: On Tuesday stopped at a bank teller had one roll turned out to be a good one. Fantastic! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7367 Posts |
Quote: On Tuesday stopped at a bank teller had one roll turned out to be a good one. Wow great score  You know when I see a pick-up like that I always wonder if a collector passed and these were just stored in a sock or something and a family member just cashed them in...  we'll never know
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7367 Posts |
I finally got my box (requested it almost a month ago) Hoping it's filled with 2026's and a few W's. If it is and I find some....contest time. So wish me luck and you might win. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79635 Posts |
Good luck, Greasy Fingers! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
| |
Replies: 28,090 / Views: 2,341,757 |