Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Which One For My 7070?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,226Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
scotty11's Avatar
United States
1042 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  02:25 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add scotty11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Which-One-For-My-7070?

Which-One-For-My-7070?

I like both of them, each for different reasons. But only one of them fits inside the hole!
Pillar of the Community
Coindog's Avatar
United States
917 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  02:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coindog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I vote for the 1820.
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  07:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

John1
Pillar of the Community
oih82w8's Avatar
United States
7842 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  07:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Between these two...the 1820.
Pillar of the Community
jeffrose's Avatar
United States
1432 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the 1820 (small date) . . . she's still smiling cause she's happy to jump into your 7070
Valued Member
googoo's Avatar
United States
466 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  10:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add googoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
set those bad boys on top of the hole where it would go and look at how they would actually look with your other coins
I wouldn't necessarily go with the highest grade coin. Also if one of them has a significant meaning to you, I would put that in, over a coin you purchased just because it was a better grade or something.
Pillar of the Community
spaceace's Avatar
United States
797 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put much more emphasis on how the obverse looks in the album since that is what is viewed most often, so I would not put too much weight on the reverse appearance (unless it is really lacking in eye appeal). Looking at those 2 I think I would go with the 1820 because it seems to have a bit more detail to it...but like somebody said one of them may look more similar to the surrounding coins in your 7070, thus I would go with the one that looks the most like its neghboring coins in your album.
Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2011  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dmott88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1820 for sure
Valued Member
mariospaghetti's Avatar
United States
421 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2011  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mariospaghetti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the 1820 as well. Ok here is what I see correct me if I am wrong. The 1827 has a rim bump around 11 o'clock and the 1820 looks like it is an off center strike. Just look at the top of the coin. That is just my opinion.

I still would go with the 1820 it seems to have better amount of the details showing~!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,226Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums