Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1873 IHC Newp

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,251Next Topic  
Rest in Peace
johnny54321's Avatar
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  11:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add johnny54321 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Picked this up on the bay for $15.

1873-IHC-Newp
1873-IHC-Newp
Moderator
Learn More...
vermontensium's Avatar
United States
16697 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like an open 3. Nice pu John! VG8
swcoin.ecrater.com
Pillar of the Community
robbudo's Avatar
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2011  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Check robbudo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add robbudo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice problem-free VG8 - an attractive coin.
Pillar of the Community
D0ubl3Eagle's Avatar
United States
5854 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2011  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will go with VG-10.
Bedrock of the Community
SHAFTA9a's Avatar
Canada
10743 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2011  03:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great buy for $15.00, VG8
Pillar of the Community
Chancellor Sutler's Avatar
United States
1372 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2011  03:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chancellor Sutler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good thing you saw that puppy before I did .... I'd give it a 10. I'd have nabbed that one.

Chance
Pillar of the Community
upstate's Avatar
United States
3284 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2011  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add upstate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
,
I'm currently trying to upgrade my Ag 1873 and would have love to get a nice VG10 coin like this one.
Rest in Peace
coinguybrian's Avatar
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2011  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VG-10
Pillar of the Community
Chancellor Sutler's Avatar
United States
1372 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2011  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chancellor Sutler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First off ... nice 73. I'm looking for one a wee bit better. The last 6 coins in my set are gonna kill me.

I already checked the glossary .... so I'll ask the stupid question.

What's a "newp"? I see folks use the term all the time, and I surmise that it means new pickup ... but I often surmise wrong.

Stupid question No 2. If this term has now entered into the vernacular of numismatists, why isn't it in the glossary?

Chance
Edited by Chancellor Sutler
11/25/2011 10:03 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,251Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Forums