Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,802 / Views: 398,061Next Topic
Page: of 321
Pillar of the Community
Hollywood's Avatar
United States
1228 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2015  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hollywood to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2015 P Uncirculated as of December 13th 2015

NE 20,360
LA 18,901
NC 17,474
DE 17,035 *
NY 17,754
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12915 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2015  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my Saratoga P in the mail today. I'm still not thrilled with the design but it looks better in hand than I was expecting.
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2015  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I woke up this morning and didn't check my computer until around 8:30am PST. I saw the email notification but when I clicked on the link Saratoga was gone.... :(

Anyone want to trade a Bombay for a Saratoga? On a good news, APMEX just shipped my Saratoga bullion w/ the 2016 1oz silver Panda and the package should be here Friday. My 2 Bombay Hook will also come this week.

Next year will be a BIG financial challenge for me, juggling btw: Getting a house, paying down some debts, and all US Mint's release (30yrs ASE, special gold coins release, TR ATB, Reagan C&C set...). Who have $10K budget for coins next year?
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2015  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I have to check/refresh my PC early tomorrow morning.....
I tried the last few days but there was nothing and then when I didn't...... they released some :(
Pillar of the Community
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2015  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good price for the Saratoga bullion:
http://www.providentmetals.com/2015...autiful.html
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2015  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got your back Bruce. I should have grabbed a couple more for ccf members that missed em but I wasn't thinking

PM me if you still need one
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2015  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Provident has bullion Saratoga now at $91.33 (check) with free shipping (any quantity)

(302pm)
Edited by Foxwoods Man
12/17/2015 3:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
mrpapageorgio's Avatar
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2015  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was finally able to sell my extra Liberty gold coin (the MS 69 one) so I used some of the proceeds to buy a bullion Saratoga (since I stalled too long on getting a P puck version) and was able to find a P puck Yellowstone for a decent price on the bay (relative to what they're normally selling for).
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12915 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2015  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2015  07:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First P puck of 2016 will be released on 2/25 (Shawnee)
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2015  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok...I now have proof that I am not losing it...(well, one event anyway)

On 12/4 my Saratoga sub email confirmation arrived as expected...(puck arrived 11 days later)

A couple of days later I thought I placed an order for another Saratoga (free shipping) and moved on

After they went dark for the 1st time I couldn't remember receiving an email confirm AND there was nothing in the "orders" page...so I thought I was losing it

Ordered two more when the morning they were available and everything was fine...

Today a Saratoga arrived with free shipping on the slip AND an order number that STILL does not exist on my order page...

Can't say this has EVER happened to me before...AND I AM NOT LOSING IT

..and...I will now have four Saratoga P pucks...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2015  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It'd funny I saw it here first that the coin was available again. I called and. Ordered it. Well when I checked my email they put it in as homestead! I called and by then not available again so I'm back on the remind list. So much for that
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2015  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm I had an anomaly too. I got 4 saratoga p's when it back me available again plus a 2014 ASE proof & burnished. In my shipped email I got yesterday they itemized it but for some reason the 4 saratoga's were broken into two line items if 2 each instead of just one line item of 4.

Strange glitches seem to be afoot at the CIRCLE K us mint
Edited by Cascade
12/19/2015 5:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2015  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got your back Bruce. I should have grabbed a couple more for ccf members that missed em but I wasn't thinking


Thanks Cascade. PM sent.
Pillar of the Community
Bizybackson's Avatar
United States
1817 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2015  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bizybackson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2016 Calendar out:

Shawnee-P: 2/25/16
Cumberland-P: May 2016
Harper's Ferry-P: July 2016
TR-P: October 2016
Ft. Moultrie-P: December 2016

Bullion coins are usually available for presale three weeks before the collector version. This was the trend in the last two years. Especially if silver keeps dropping to $10/oz & under as some pronogisticators are saying. Really looking forward to both types next year, the Cumberland, TR & Ft. Moultrie should be pretty spectacular in bullion. Time to stack!
  Previous TopicReplies: 4,802 / Views: 398,061Next Topic
Page: of 321

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Forums