Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Cent Die Cracks

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 3,696Next Topic  
Formerly nancyc
Nevol's Avatar
Australia
5385 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2011  7:32 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Here are some of my 20 cent Die Cracks:

1998 Obv D.Ck Neck - Rim
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

2001 Obv D.Ck Rim + up Neck
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

2004 Obv D.Ck Rim - I
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

2006 Obv D.Ck Rim - E - Neck
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

1999 Rev D.Ck - Middle of Bill to Eye
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

2001 Rev D.Ck Multi _ I have at least 4 of these coins, the die must have been close to shattering
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

2001 Rev D.Ck Multi
20-Cent-Die-Cracks

Coming soon - 50 cent Die Cracks.
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Edited by Nevol
12/25/2011 7:34 pm
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9842 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2011  03:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nancy, you have some ripper cracks on those 20c (and 10c coins in the other post).

Steve
Bedrock of the Community
sel_69l's Avatar
Australia
21792 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2011  04:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You don't often see die crack evidence in these coins at all!

Although I admit that I have't been looking in my change for this type of error (because I was not expecting to find any), I have nevertheless have failed to find one. It is my normal habit to quickly scan my change.
Pillar of the Community
trout1105's Avatar
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2011  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I too have been looking in my change over the last couple of months but I have only been keeping all the coins from 1966 to 1975.
I had no idea that these die crack coins existed
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1005 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2011  06:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
trout1105,
They dont exist in circulation - Nancy has them all! :)
Just joking.
Thanks a lot for sharing all these photos Nancy.
I am sure plenty of people have not seen such good photos of decimal die cracks.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 3,696Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums