Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Searching Penny Rolls - What To Look For?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,552Next Topic  
New Member
deucheney's Avatar
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2012  11:03 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add deucheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello!! I just started searching penny rolls I buy from local banks and wanted to see if anyone would like to offer any advice. I'm looking for copper mainly but would like to know what kinds of errors I should be looking for. Also errors that are common vs. rare - I think I might have already found a 1999 Wide AM Reverse! And I am sorting out wheaties, foreign, shield, 2009's, and dimes. Do rolls of 2010-2012 have any value on ebay, etc.? Thanks a ton!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2012  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

I moved your welcome post to the 'Coin Roll Hunting' forum for the proper attention.
New Member
deucheney's Avatar
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2012  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add deucheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jbuck! I'm hoping to get lots of feedback. I just got $15 in penny rolls and am itching to get started.
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,552Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums