Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Spoon Fed "O's"

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,561Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
sarkany's Avatar
Canada
864 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2012  4:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sarkany to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
From the land of the Bluenose.....paved the way for a dig by making Marie breakfast in bed.....it failed as she got up before it was done. She being so patriotic (me too I pay taxes) she scooped up her mother to go see the Canada Day parade as I took Otto out for a romp. Man was Otto in a bad mood! Every time I put on the brakes he would grind and scream like a banshee. Dollar signs flashed before my eyes. Undaunted I continued on to a playing field where the horseflies drove me off after a few coins. Then headed to a lake and did the dew with a few spoons.
Spoon-Fed-
After the second spoon this old crank approached me in waist deep water and told me I should be more considerate towards the swimmers as I was making holes in the bottom. I was thinking this old hag was ugly. How ugly you ask....I could rent her out to haunt houses on the weekend. She could have been a test pilot in a broom factory. She was so ugly that she had warts growing on he warts. These thoughts crossed my mind....and stayed there as I held my tongue and pulled out a pocket of metal fragments I had taken from the swimming area. She turned away as did I before the"Medusa effect" hit me. Ironically at another lake I was doing earlier I ran into the head of all indoor and outdoor swimming facilities for HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality). I was at the life guard station showing the junk I had taken out and he approached me and stated who he was. Now have carte blanche for all swimming areas!

Continued my swish with "O" after "O" a coming. One has 3 small stones and stamped 925. Let me tell you me son it sure needs a cleaning. (bottom left one)
Spoon-Fed-
Spoon-Fed-
Rest in Peace
Buddy's Avatar
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2012  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, I haven't seen an earring like that pink one since 1965!

I hope that ring has some nice stones in it.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,561Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums