Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1880-S Little Grading Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,809Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
52Raymo's Avatar
United States
8534 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2012  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kman did you get one of those macro lenses for your iPad ?
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
Canada
933 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2012  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, it's just straight up got this one a year ago, why should I?
Pillar of the Community
52Raymo's Avatar
United States
8534 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2012  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was just curious. I doubt I can get a pic like that with mine. I thought that you must have the macro lens you can buy for them. I was just looking at them on ebay.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Bedrock of the Community
Bryan1315's Avatar
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2012  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from the updated pictures my first thought looks to be correct, the Obverse looks PL but I think the Reverse falls short. I agree with the MS-65 grade on this one also and NGC may give it a star because of the Obverse PL fields as SsuperDave said which would make it a little more valuable than a regular MS-65 from PCGS, that is if they give it the star. So if it were mine and I was going to submit it this is one of those rare cases that I would pick NGC over PCGS in hopes of receiving the star
  Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,809Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums