Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Here's A Weird Find

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,914Next Topic  
Valued Member
PSPVinyls's Avatar
United States
150 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2007  10:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add PSPVinyls to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
This I actually found when I was washing my car. The hose was on the ground under a bush, and pressure of the water flushed away some of the dirt. I went to get the hose, and noticed a piece of cloth half buried in the mud. I pulled it out of the ground. I had to dig a bit since the cloth was buried deeper than I thought. This was wrapped up in the cloth. The cloth looked like just any old torn piece of shirt, so that got thrown out. I am wondering if it is part of a button or something.
Here's-A-Weird-Find
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2007  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep looks like the outer metal part of a button
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,914Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums