Anyone know why this coin is silver colored instead of bronze like all of the photos I've found? Is it an error? Fake? Valuable? I'm clueless and all searches have led nowhere. thanks in advance!
It seems this coin is not plating. It's an error in composition and maybe the hardest for the 1944 five centavos? Just today I have one but 1945s five centavos it's look like silver coin.
Dont know how many population out there but for sure this is new found 1944 and 1945s if ever.
Candy051,
There is a reason why your coin being holed as a Jewelry
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use