Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Folders For Airtites?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,456Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
TheForce's Avatar
United States
4870 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2013  08:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Are there albums that will display airtites? I am thinking about starting a Kennedy half set and kinda wanted to use airtites but I would need something to store them in to keep organized. I have considered Dansco albums. I know a lot of people use them but I am just not sure about them.
Pillar of the Community
fioti's Avatar
United States
4212 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2013  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CCF Master Historian of Commemorative Coins
Learn More...
commems's Avatar
United States
12578 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2013  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lighthouse and Eagle make storage pages/albums that have wells that store AirTite holders nicely.

Here's a link to the Eagle Holders page that will give you an idea: https://www.eaglecoinholders.com/ne...?cPath=21_30.

Here's a link to the corresponding Lighthouse page:http://www.lighthouse.us/epages/lig...2258/US_2569.

I have a couple of the Eagle albums that I use to store medal sets for which I place each individual medal in an AirTite holder. They work great!


Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196130 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2013  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been using Dansco albums for almost 29 years now. I am happy with them, but I know they are not for everyone.

You have to go with what makes you happy. If you like Air-Tite capsules and are unsure of Dansco albums, then do not let me change you mind.

Personally, I like BadThad's way. If I were building a collection with Air-Tite capsules, this is how I would store it...

https://goccf.com/t/22081
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,456Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums