Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Is This Possible? Clipped Nickel

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 865Next Topic  
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2007  01:29 am Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
http://cgi.ebay.com/1964-D-Jefferso...ip_W0QQitemZ250129093938QQihZ015QQcategoryZ524QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Pillar of the Community
Tpatna's Avatar
United States
1626 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2007  01:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tpatna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have never seen a clip like that. All the ones I have seen before are circular in shape ?
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2007  01:48 am  Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here. I'm pretty darn sure it's a fake but I also wanted to share.
Pillar of the Community
chrycopaul's Avatar
Canada
1106 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2007  01:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrycopaul to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would be suspect. Clips are usually unifomally curved or straight.
Pillar of the Community
garylcsr's Avatar
United States
1952 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2007  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add garylcsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it could be real but I would suspect that it is homemade but only for the one reason that it is not in a slab or authenticated some way. it looks real to me but I don't collect errors so I would walk away from it.I checked out his auctions and his prices all look fair to me and his return policy is 100% satisfaction money back so it cant be too bad. the rest of his coins all look good to me and fair. I don't know the guy though so don't take that to church with ya.
Gary too
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 865Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums