I'm not sure on anything about this coin that I found in a junk box. It's a little smaller than a quarter and it was worth 10 of something. If any one can tell me the country, denomination, year, or KM number it would be greatly appreciated.
I've been corrected I didn't find it in a junk box. My friend won it for me in a in a claw machine inside a coin shop. They have coins in plastic bubbles. Mostly junk buffalos, Liberty nickels, and lots of lincoln cents or foreign coins. I look for coins while he tries to win me stuff to keep from getting bored.
The date is æ˜å'Œå››å��äº"å¹´ which is the 45th year of the reign of Emperor Showa (Hirohito). (Unfortunately, the software on this forum does not display certain Chinese characters.)
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use