Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28,081 / Views: 2,340,579Next Topic
Page: of 1873
Pillar of the Community
kenscott's Avatar
United States
787 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenscott to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay all, I went and got my two boxes today. This will be boxes two and three for 2013. Here are my finds:

Box 2
1967.....2
1968D....3
1968.....1

Box 3
1957.....1 Benjamim - (Miracle Coin)

I am going to add why I call the Benjamin a miracle coin. I have a lot of stuff facing me and wondered if my prayers were being answered. I asked God to find a Benjamin seeing how I had never found one in all the boxes I have ever searched. Thus, I knew their rarity.

In the second box, there was the 1957 Benjamin. It is the first Benjamin I have ever found. It is also the only silver in the second box. I was stopped in my tracks. Sometimes God works in the most unique ways.
Edited by kenscott
03/06/2013 8:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
FadeToBlack's Avatar
1751 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FadeToBlack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bish, give me some of your recent luck! Nuts, dude.

Any keys, semi keys, or better varieties?

EDIT: marry that teller, btw.
Edited by FadeToBlack
03/06/2013 8:44 pm
Valued Member
agibby5's Avatar
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add agibby5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy crap! What a haul!
Pillar of the Community
bishftl's Avatar
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bishftl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haven't gone through them all yet, I'm still trying to compose myself.
Pillar of the Community
FadeToBlack's Avatar
1751 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FadeToBlack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't had a solid roll since November 2nd. I need a hookup.
Valued Member
agibby5's Avatar
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add agibby5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You sure are in a good position that a teller holds things like that for you! I envy you! I need to work on making some relationships with tellers. I know that the head teller where I pickup boxes hunts for silver too, so that's out.
Valued Member
United States
370 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yvairguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
some of us have never seen a solid roll....... awesome
Valued Member
United States
53 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2013  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add seelinger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bish,

I'm available for adoption haha
Seriously impressive strikes! Grats

Valued Member
jlgaudlitz95's Avatar
United States
280 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2013  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jlgaudlitz95 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey all you half dollar experts, I have some questions that need answers. I've opened up a topic for them at https://goccf.com/t/144070#1300598
All advice appreciated!
Valued Member
socceraustin23's Avatar
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2013  01:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add socceraustin23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bish that is like my dream find just one of those coins that is I think that type of coin is such an amazing coin idk why
Valued Member
DobermanOwner's Avatar
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2013  08:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DobermanOwner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 box:
1 NIFC
0 silver
Pillar of the Community
chuckster 125's Avatar
United States
4113 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2013  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chuckster 125 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
bishftl:
Congrats,
Fantastic haul from CWR'S!

That's a once in a lifetime find in most cases!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196342 Posts
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2013  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CJ Cents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bish I can't stop looking at those pictures, simply amazing
Pillar of the Community
Owassokie's Avatar
United States
622 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2013  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Owassokie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing Bish. I've never found a full roll of ag, much less Walkers.

OO
  Previous TopicReplies: 28,081 / Views: 2,340,579Next Topic
Page: of 1873

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Forums