Hi. I'm new in the coin community and need a little help. I would post a pic, can't seem to get it done. I just have my phone to work with and it says I don't have enough memory. I have lots of questions and I'll keep trying the pics till I get it down.
I have a (i think) 2005 d dd quarter obv and rev but it has a rough surface around the obverse side just circling the outside, still leaving the middle bright and shiney. If y'all could help me out that would be awesome.
*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
2nd, probably better to post your question separately - the welcome section is really just so we can welcome new members.
If you create a new topic (probably in Modern coins since 2005 is pretty modern), there is a link in the yellow box labeled "Uploading Images"... which takes you to our HowTo guide here: http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...g_images.asp
-----Burton
50+ year / Life / Emeritus ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC, EveryCountry (online) coin club
Owned by three cats and a wife of 40+ years (joined 1983)
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use