Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

The Goal: 25,000 Rolls Of Nickels (All Searchers Welcome!)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13,339 / Views: 1,079,593Next Topic
Page: of 890
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195566 Posts
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2018  08:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched for $100 Nickels but I founds a 18 Pre-60s, 1942S War Nickels, 3 Dateless Nickels, and 1982S Proof Jefferson nickels.
Pre-60s
1938
1940(3)
1941(2)
1942
1942D
1948(2)
1953
1955D
1957
1957D(3)
1959D(2)
Silvers
1942S
Buffaloes
3 Dateless
Proofs
1982S

1982S Proof Nickels
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
1942S War Nickels
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
Dateless Buffaloes
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
HAPPY HUNTING!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195566 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2018  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I searched for $100 Nickels but I founds a 18 Pre-60s, 1942S War Nickels, 3 Dateless Nickels, and 1982S Proof Jefferson nickels.
Nice finds!
New Member
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2018  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add beach64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 bank boxes of nickles this weekend with 1 to go

Box 1
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
Box 2
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195566 Posts
Pillar of the Community
tencentpenny's Avatar
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2018  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I recently went through a box of nickels. I found a 1905 Liberty head nickel, a 2009 nickel, and a lot of pre-1960's. The 1905 nickel was in horrible shape, but I still kept it because it is history. Also it is so cool finding a nickel that old still in circulation.
New Member
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2018  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add beach64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Box 3
1 Silver and a few other pre 60
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195566 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2018  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I recently went through a box of nickels. I found a 1905 Liberty head nickel, a 2009 nickel, and a lot of pre-1960's. The 1905 nickel was in horrible shape, but I still kept it because it is history. Also it is so cool finding a nickel that old still in circulation.
Nice finds! Yes, anything that told is a keeper for sure.


Quote:
Box 3
1 Silver and a few other pre 60
Very nice!
Valued Member
CoinBuffalo's Avatar
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2018  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinBuffalo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got 3 full rolls of Buffaloes tonight! I feel like I should be happier but I'm kicking myself because I don't know which bank I got them from or how long ago I got them. I'm for sure checking all enders before I leave the parking lot in the future Probably a collection dump but they're all dateless from the looks of it. I'll go through them closer tomorrow. Never thought something like this would happen to me For a small time collector like me, even dateless Buffaloes are huge.
Pillar of the Community
tencentpenny's Avatar
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2018  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds everyone! Also that is amazing that you found 3 rolls of Buffalo nickels CoinBuffalo. I am happy for you.
Valued Member
CoinBuffalo's Avatar
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2018  11:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinBuffalo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks tencentpenny! Here's the lot of 'em. As I figured they're all pretty much dateless. But 120 Buffalos in 1 night is a good haul

The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!

One of the rolls was one coin over, so we have a bonus coin. A very worn 1944-P War Nickel:

The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195566 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2018  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got 3 full rolls of Buffaloes tonight!
Excellent!


Quote:
I feel like I should be happier but I'm kicking myself because I don't know which bank I got them from or how long ago I got them.
New Member
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2018  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add beach64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Box 4 By far my best 3 more to go this weekend
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195566 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2018  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Box 4 By far my best 3 more to go this weekend
Excellent!

Good luck with the rest.
New Member
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2018  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add beach64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Box 5
1 Buffalo and 11 other pre 1960
The-Goal:-25,000-Rolls-Of-Nickels-All-Searchers-Welcome!
  Previous TopicReplies: 13,339 / Views: 1,079,593Next Topic
Page: of 890

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Forums