Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Funny Coin I Have

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,244Next Topic  
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
IGWTCoins's Avatar
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  5:42 pm Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add IGWTCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Look at this funny coin I have!

Funny-Coin-I-Have


Funny-Coin-I-Have



Funny-Coin-I-Have
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mexico 20 cent piece and a Kennedy half dollar with PSD.
John1
Pillar of the Community
United States
1915 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add seal006 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reminds me of the Kennedy half I found roll searching. Thought I found one rotated 180 degrees until I noticed the line where it was joined. Why would someone go through so much trouble ?
Pillar of the Community
OcalaFlorida's Avatar
United States
2824 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OcalaFlorida to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


scotch and soda my dad has a lot of these he used to be magician

here is one in action on youtube

kgWQQUzO-Ck


Edited by OcalaFlorida
01/02/2016 7:35 pm
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
IGWTCoins's Avatar
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2016  01:21 am  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for responses!
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,244Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums