I inherited by accident an awesome coin collection from an unknown person when I purchased $25 in pennies last week.
I am pretty sure (because of the research that I have done) that this coin as well as a few other 1990's that were apart of this collection.
I wanted to see what you (forum members) think about my cent piece. I can also attach more pics of this coin and/or other 1990 cents as well if you needed.
Not a proof coin. Go down to your LCS and ask to see a proof Lincoln. Buy yourself a 2000ish memorial proof with nice cameo, it should only cost you a buck or so. You've clearly never seen a proof lincoln in hand, and once you see some your gunna be blown away.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use