Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Help With ID

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,092Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
chrsmat71's Avatar
United States
5010 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2016  12:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
in coinaholics ID thread I mentioned I picked up a small not of coins that I've been attributing. I've had quite a bit of fun and have been pretty successful...and have found some neat coins. here are two that I just can't figure out...

Help-With-ID
Help-With-ID

horned figured? zeus? cool grapes countermark whatever it is, i'll keep it just for that. 19 mm


Help-With-ID
Help-With-ID

apollo and conrucopia? this one is 22 mm



here is an interesting coin that I was able to ID, it's a pretty rare provincial of caracalla with a neat reverse....

Help-With-ID

Caracalla, 196-217 AD, Assarion, Nicopolis ad Istrum
O: MAR AU KA - ANTWNI, bust right. R: NIKOPOLIT PROS ISTRON. basket of fruit. 18 mm, 2.9 g

Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2016  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish I could help Chris, but I'm not sure of these.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,092Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums