Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Is Pm System Working Properly?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 747Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
KenKat's Avatar
United States
4085 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2016  9:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I have had a couple of people say they PM'd me but I haven't received them. I sent PM's back to them and requested a copy to be sent to me and also didn't receive those. I don't think my email provider is blocking these and I don't have any spam filters enabled. I did receive one PM tonight so not sure if anything is going on or not.
Moderator
Learn More...
Fuzzy317's Avatar
United States
14463 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2016  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It does appear to be having issues. I will be sure Bobby knows.
Pillar of the Community
KenKat's Avatar
United States
4085 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2016  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Fuzzy
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 747Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums