Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

A High Grade 1794 Large Cent - Check Out The Reverse!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 2,434Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
TJsCoins's Avatar
United States
3229 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2016  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another really great coin Bill! MS62 is what I would have guessed is I was not late to the party. My personal grade would be 58 and gorgeous. It is my experience that that the TPG's will overlook a minimum amount of rub if the coin has enough eye appeal. EAC'ers will often knock down the grade of a an AU coin for what I consider trivial matters.
Moderator
Learn More...
nickelsearcher's Avatar
United States
15948 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2016  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have by no means any expertise in these early coppers ... but as a collector can indeed enjoy an outstanding coin when I see it.

This is an absolutely gorgeous example of USA coinage history and I'm thrilled to have a chance to view it ... even only by photograph.

You are coming up with lots of fabulous coins billjones ... pleased to have you sharing with us.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Valued Member
United States
297 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2016  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 732amran to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A beautiful coin as I just noticed --- umm had to comment AU 59 worth a few dollars or how many modern Lincolns can buy this---- . I just love these cool posts !!
Pillar of the Community
fenton's Avatar
United States
4992 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2016  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fenton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely a slider I don't disagree with PCGS going mint state for this one
Moderator
Learn More...
vermontensium's Avatar
United States
16697 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2016  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful specimen. I was at AU58 as well. Appears to be the slightest friction on the highest points.
swcoin.ecrater.com
  Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 2,434Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums