Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1926-P VAM 2, R-4, I-3, Top 50 ?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,468Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
mdpmedia's Avatar
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  04:00 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
This is my first true 'detailed' post in the VAM section.

This is what could be a VAM-2:


1926-P-VAM-2,-R-4,-I-3,-Top-50-?

1926-P-VAM-2,-R-4,-I-3,-Top-50-?
Pillar of the Community
mdpmedia's Avatar
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  04:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


1926-P-VAM-2,-R-4,-I-3,-Top-50-?

die crack at base of neck
Pillar of the Community
mdpmedia's Avatar
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  04:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


1926-P-VAM-2,-R-4,-I-3,-Top-50-?



1926-P-VAM-2,-R-4,-I-3,-Top-50-?
Pillar of the Community
mdpmedia's Avatar
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  04:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


1926-P-VAM-2,-R-4,-I-3,-Top-50-?
Pillar of the Community
mdpmedia's Avatar
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  04:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would this still be considered a 1926-P VAM 2, R-4, I-3, Top 50 even though I could not find the 'threadlike impression'?
Rest in Peace
dave700x's Avatar
United States
10625 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My guess is you either have a obverse Die#1 example or you have a die#2 example that the thread impression is worn off.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,468Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums