Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Ordering Silver From Jm Bullion

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,857Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
TheForce's Avatar
United States
4870 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  5:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
When ordering from JM Bullion, are you required to sign for packages you get from them? If so, what is the cut-off amount if there is one? Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't know. I bought a couple of monster boxes last year when silver was at $14 and I obviously had to sign. Haven't had a 3 figure invoice delivered though
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's always best to sign for delivery. Plan on going to the post office if you aren't home.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
Connor's Avatar
United States
2130 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Most of my orders are less than $200 and I never have to sign with JM.
Edited by Connor
09/21/2016 7:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
CLS12's Avatar
United States
509 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  7:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CLS12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't have to sign for JM or APMEX, but never ordered over $200 or so at a time
Pillar of the Community
Biedercoins's Avatar
United States
1609 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2016  04:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biedercoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've bought 1 oz Gold Eagles (several at a time) and I had to sign & show ID. This was last year and I paid by wire.
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2016  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$200? Chicken feed.
Still, I'd go for signature.
I trust no one but friends and family.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Edited by fistfulladirt
09/22/2016 7:06 pm
New Member
estek16's Avatar
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2016  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add estek16 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure that the OP has either placed their order or decided not to considering this topic is a month and a half old, but I just received a $535 order from JM and there was no signature required.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,857Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums