Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1995-P Off Center Nickel High Grade Imho

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 958Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
jasper62's Avatar
United States
2189 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  4:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I just wanted to share a recent ebay purchase with everyone. cost was less than $15.00 total. The coin does show a golden tone but not as dramatic as my lighting makes it appear. I need to work on a more natural look. I was a little surprised at the condition when I received it as the sellers picture were not that great. If you would like to give it a grade I would very much appreciate it. Thanks for looking

1995-P--Off-Center-Nickel--High-Grade-Imho

1995-P--Off-Center-Nickel--High-Grade-Imho
Pillar of the Community
Tunnioc's Avatar
United States
3213 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks MS62 with full steps, sweet
Rest in Peace
Buddy's Avatar
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great buy! I don't do very well at grading -- I would have put it at a higher grade... I guess because I hardly ever see Jefferson without a scratch on his cheek and the fields looks good. But I am not a reliable grader.

Anyway, it's a really great looking error coin.
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Obverse looks 64 reverse looks 62 but awesome coin jasper with the date I love it!
Pillar of the Community
cwb's Avatar
United States
3463 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The steps look great and a nice buy too!
Pillar of the Community
coin197's Avatar
United States
1970 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin197 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS 63 FS. Nice coin! Great price.
Pillar of the Community
jasper62's Avatar
United States
2189 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the responses & input. Here's a few more pictures using more of natural lighting. With natural lighting you can see the nice golden toning.I'm using a 10 year old cannon power shot with a macro setting. The lens was probably an inch from the coin..Need less to say I'm thrilled about the coin
1995-P--Off-Center-Nickel--High-Grade-Imho

1995-P--Off-Center-Nickel--High-Grade-Imho
Edited by jasper62
01/07/2017 7:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
coin197's Avatar
United States
1970 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin197 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pic!
Moderator
Learn More...
nickelsearcher's Avatar
United States
15960 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations ... nice coin indeed!

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Moderator
Learn More...
Spence's Avatar
United States
34564 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great pick-up!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
CoinCents's Avatar
United States
3656 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2017  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful!!
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 958Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums