Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Think This Is A "T'ung Chih" Coin Or Is It A Fake.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,313Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

689 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2017  2:38 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mrph12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I had this coin for a long time never could find anything until now.
I need your help, is it Real or Fake? It is a machine-struck modern replica of a Tong Zhi
Help!

I-Think-This-Is-A-

I-Think-This-Is-A-

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Bedrock of the Community
Conder101's Avatar
United States
17884 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2017  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It does appear to be a modern fake.
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2017  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Modern replica .
I-Think-This-Is-A-
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,313Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums